Smileys has been an established childcare provider since 1988 in the Berkshire area, and continues to pride itself in a first class service, personal to both families & professional childcarer’s. Juliet Barkley, worked both as a nanny and as a maternity nurse before acquiring the business in 1998. Juliet’s ambition is to expand the business whilst maintaining the high levels of customer service and to this end Smileys has successfully expanded into Buckinghamshire and Surrey. Smileys is now looking to appoint further Franchisees in several areas, who are ambitious and hardworking and would like to build a fantastic rewarding business enjoying the benefits of the excellent reputation Smileys has built up over the last 25 years of service!
Please feel free to read our latest Press Articles, we currently have two new Smileys Franchises that have opened this year in West Midlands & Essex.
Daily Mirror 18th April 2008
Daily Mirror 7th May 2008
Daily Mirror 9th September 2009
SMILEYS WILL OFFER YOU:-
- Full Franchise package
- Full training-inc setting up & running your own “Smileys” branch.
- Advice on setting your own business up.
- Ongoing support & advice.
- Use of “Smileys” name & logo.
YOU WILL NEED
- Experience of childcare/recruitment.
- To be ambitious, highly motivated & have lots of initiative.
- Be able to commit to approx 40 hours per week.
- To be a good communicator/listener & have excellent administration & telephone skills.
- Space for a home office.
- Finally, have a kind, warm, friendly personality with a professional approach.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your cv.