Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary – £21,000 – £24,000 per annum, depending very much on age/exp and hours worked.
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join this fantastic, small, friendly, nursery based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This position would also suit a strong Room Senior/Leader, or indeed a current Deputy Manager. To include 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Our nursery is also 5 minutes away from bus stops and the train station, this would suit a non-driver. Staff benefits would include a further training packages and a pension scheme.
Deputy Manager Essential criteria:
1. Minimum NVQ level 3 relevant childcare qualification.
2. Minimum 2 years experience of working in an early years’ setting, one of which in a deputy/supervisory capacity
3. To work in partnership with the nursery manager to provide high standards of education and childcare for the children who attend
4. To ensure the overall smooth running of the nursery in the absence of the nursery manager
5. To maintain Health and Safety policies and the Safeguarding of the children
6. Ability to work independently with little supervision
7. Working knowledge of the EYFS
8. Good Management and Observation skills
9. Excellent Organisational and Administrative skills
10. Computer literacy
11. Knowledge of Dealing with complaints/issues.
**Please apply with full Cv as we are now arranging interviews**
Deputy Nursery Manager, Deputy , Nursery , Childcare , Deputy Nursery Manager , Deputy Manager , Safeguarding , SENCO , Health and Safety , Room Leader, Deputy Supervisor , Pre School , Nursery Supervisor , 3rd in Charge
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire