Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
Salary Guide: Up to £23,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
We are looking for Deputy Nursery Manager required to join this lovely small “Outstanding” Day Nursery based in Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
Transport Links: The nursery has very good transport links for those who do drive parking is available.
Essential skills and experience required for the Deputy Manager role:
• A full and relevant Level 3 qualification as defined by the Children’s Workforce Development Council
• Three satisfactory relevant references
• We would like someone with some management experience although not essential and someone who will fit in with our small team really the rest we are happy to train them in as long as they are willing to lean and dedicated.
• Satisfactory disclosure check
• The relevant skills to support the management of a children’s nursery within the ethos, implementation and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• A high degree of empathy and integrity when dealing with children
• Excellent knowledge of child development
• Common sense and ability to work under their own initiative
• Adaptable and the ability to manage change and multi-task
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Enthusiasm, self-motivation and a “can-do” attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Professionalism, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Deputy Manager Benefits:
• Further training offered
Deputy Nursery Manager, Deputy , Nursery , Childcare , Deputy Nursery Manager , Deputy Manager , Safeguarding , SENCO , Health and Safety ,
Windsor, Berkshie , SL4