Job Title: Deputy Nursery Manager
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
**Salary** Up to £23,000 – per annum, depending very much on age/exp and hours worked.
Great Days/Hours: 4 days per week / ONLY 37 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join this fantastic, small, friendly, nursery based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This position would also suit a strong experienced Room Leader, or indeed a current Deputy Manager.
FREE Onsite Parking Available for all staff, the nursery is 5 minutes away from bus stop and train station, this would suit a non-driver. Staff benefits would include a further training packages and a pension scheme.
Deputy Nursery Manager – Please only apply if you have the following:
1. Minimum NVQ level 3 relevant childcare qualification.
2. Minimum 3 years experience of working in an early years’ setting, one of which in a deputy/supervisory capacity
3. To work in partnership with the nursery manager to provide high standards of education and childcare for the children who attend
4. To ensure the overall smooth running of the nursery in the absence of the nursery manager
5. To maintain Health and Safety policies and the Safeguarding of the children
6. Ability to work independently with little supervision
7. Working knowledge of the EYFS
8. Good Management and Observation skills
9. Excellent Organisational and Administrative skills
10. Computer literacy
11. Knowledge of Dealing with complaints/issues.
**Please apply with full CV as we are now arranging interviews**
Deputy Nursery Manager, Deputy , Nursery , Childcare , Deputy Nursery Manager , Deputy Manager , Safeguarding , SENCO , Health and Safety , Room Leader, Deputy Supervisor , Pre School , Nursery Supervisor , 3rd in Charge , Nursery Manager