Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Fulham, London SW6
Salary Guide: £23,000 – £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
We are a Small, independent Boutique nursery for 2 – 5 year olds, with a Montessori room and low child-staff ratio, looking for a Deputy Manager, with good previous senior/deputy nursery experience.
Fantastic Location & Transport Links: Tubes and buses both run regularly on Fulham / Hammersmith line.
Essential skills and experience required for the Deputy Manager role:
• To be in charge of the Nursery in the Manager’s absence.
• To assist with monitoring staff to ensure policies and procedures are being followed
• To work in partnership with your manager and other room leaders
• To assist in the day to day running and responsibilities for the nursery
• To work in partnership with parents
• To promote and encourage a stimulating environment for children
• To monitor all staff if necessary, mentor and support their development and manage any issues
• To be in ratios, supporting all rooms.
Deputy Manager Qualifications:
• CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
• 3 years’ Senior/Deputy/Managerial nursery/childcare experience
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Knowledge of health and safety legislation
• Knowledge of OFSTED standards
• Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
• Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
• Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
• Lots of energy and a positive can do attitude, being an inspirational role model.
Deputy Nursery Manager, Deputy , Nursery , Deputy Manager , Safeguarding , SENCO , Health and Safety , Room Leader
Fulham, London SW6