Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £18,720 – per annum.
This thriving nursery is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivational Early Years Practitioner . This is an exciting opportunity to join a happy nursery where we focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play. You will be working with a dedicated team in a caring, family friendly, stimulating environment which is inviting to children, parents and staff.
As an Early Years Practitioner , you will benefit from our training and a programme of continuous professional development PLUS Up to 50% off your own childcare.
Excellent Transport Links: Buses and train station both very nearby and FREE onsite parking.
Early Years Practitioner requirements:
• A minimum of a full and relevant Level 3 Childcare qualification.
• Strong working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
• Experience of observing, assessing and planning for children’s learning and development.
• Supervisory/Leadership experience.
• Be within 30 minute commute of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Room Leader, Assistant , Nursery , Room Leader , Room Senior , 3rd in Charge , Nursery Nurse , Nursery Practitioner , Early Years , Childcare , EYP , Early Years Practitioner – Nursery Nurse
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire