Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Finchley, London, N3
Salary: £20-21,000 per annum, depending on experience etc.
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Excellent Transport Links: Finchley Central Tube – Northern Line
A Early Years Practitioner is required for this privately owned and family run “Outstanding” Day Nursery, which has a lovely large, spacious, outdoor area.
Early Years Practitioner Essential Requirements:
• Qualified Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
• String knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding.
• Passionate about outdoor learning
• Previous Early Years Practitioner experience working in a childcare setting.
• To be able to work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
• Be willing to further your knowledge.
• Have proven organisational and communication skills.
Please forward your fully updated CV for this position, as we are currently arranging interviews.
Early Years Practitioner, Deputy Room Leader, , Nursery Nurse , Childcare Practitioner , Nursery Practitioner , Nursery Teacher , Room Leaders , Early Years Teacher , Nursery Teacher , Early Years Teacher, Childcare and Education, Pre School, Toddlers
Finchley, London, N3