Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Totton, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £12,987.00 per annum
Hours: Monday / Wednesday / Thursday = 27.75 hours per week
We are looking for a passionate Level 3 – Early Years practitioner who is committed, professional and keen to progress their career.
“This setting is perfect for non-drivers, as it is a short walk from Totton station and also has a car park for those who drive.
**Please only apply for this Early Years Practitioner position if the following apply:
• Minimum of Level 3 NVQ or equivalent Early years and childcare (social care qualification is not applicable)
• Clear Enhanced DBS
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a nursery setting
• Ideally you will also have:
o Safeguarding minimum Level 2 (preferred)
o Paediatric First Aid (preferred)
Early Years Practitioner Staff Benefits!
• Competitive salary package with yearly pay reviews
• Training Opportunities Paid for by the company
• Support from the Area Manager
• Childcare discount
• Bonus Scheme Based on Performance
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview for this super Early Years Practitioner position.
Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse , Nursery Teacher , Room Leaders , Early Years Teacher , Nursery Teacher , Early Years Teacher, Childcare and Education