Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: West Drayton, UB7
• Level 2: – £16,000 – £17,500 per annum
• Level 3: – £17,000 – £18,500 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday (4.5 days)
Transport Links: Excellent bus links and Free parking for those wishing to drive.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 Early Years Practitioner – required for this lovely Day Nursery, set in West Drayton, Middlesex which has lovely large outdoor areas
Early Years Practitioner Essential Requirements:
• Qualified Level 2 or 3 in Childcare, with willingness to train for Level 3 in Childcare
• Good Knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding.
• Passionate about outdoor learning
• Previous experience working within a childcare setting essential
• Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
• Be willing to further your knowledge
• Have proven organisational skills
• Be Local to West Drayton or Heathrow, within half an hour commute ideally
Early Years Practitioner Staff Benefits!
• Competitive salary package with yearly pay reviews
• Excellent Training Opportunities
• Support from the Management team
• 50% Childcare discount
• Free onsite parking
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview for this super Early Years Practitioner position.
Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse , Childcare Practitioner , Nursery Practitioner , Nursery Teacher , Room Leaders , Early Years Teacher , Nursery Teacher , Early Years Teacher, Childcare and Education
West Drayton, Heathrow, Middlesex