Job Title: Early Years Practitioner – Level 3
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £19,000* per annum, dep age/exp
Rooms Available: Babies / Toddlers / Pre – School
NVQ Level 3 Early Years Practitioner – required for this lovely day nursery, in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
We are a great team of friendly and professional staff, looking for some new Early Years Practitioners as our nursery grows and numbers are increasing. Must be a team player and passionate about childcare, with confidence, initiative and previous Nursery experience.
Transport Links: You MUST be a driver or live very locally to Marlow – FREE parking available.
Early Years Practitioner Benefits Included:-
- 4 OR 5 Day – 40 hour working week
- Holiday Entitlement
- Training offered, plenty of qualifications and courses are run for candidates interested.
- Childcare Benefits given to any candidate wanting a nursery place for their own child 50%
Early Years Practitioner Qualifications:
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Childcare is essential.
Early Years Practitioner Desirable requirements:-
• Valid 12-hour Paediatric First Aid Certificate
• Valid Food Hygiene Certificate
• Excellent team player
• Good understanding of the latest EYFS framework
• A solid understanding of Child Protection / Safeguarding issues and procedures
Please apply for an interview for this Nursery position by forwarding your full CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview and start!!
Early Years Practitioner , Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Childcare , EYFS , SEN , Safeguarding , Child Protection , Children , Nursery , Babies ,Toddlers , Pre – School , Part Time , Full Time