Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Southfields, London – SW18
**Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum**
Great Location – Tube, Train and Bus all close to setting – just 2 minutes away from Southfields Underground station.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to join this lovely, friendly privately run nursery.
Early Years Practitioner must have:
• NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
• A passion for working with young children
• Previous experience in childcare desirable.
• Excellent communication skills
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• Two professional reference checks
• A recent DBS police check.
EXCELLENT Early Years Practitioner Benefits:
• Fantastic Salary
• A day off to relax if you have 100% attendance for 3 months in a row.
• Fully paid lunch breaks
• Closed between Xmas and New Year (no holiday deductions)
• Excellent career opportunities
• Pension Scheme
We will be currently arranging interviews – so please email a copy of your fully updated CV or call us for more information.
Early Years Practitioner , Room Leader , Nursery Nurse , Nursery Assistant , NVQ Level 2 in Childcare , NVQ Level 3 in Childcare , Nursery Practitioner , Early Years Practitioner –
Southfields , London – SW18