Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex, RH6
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum
Hours: Full time / Permanent / 40 hours per week
We are looking for a passionate Early Years Practitioner, Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or equivalent), with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development and a passion for working with children.
This setting requires a driver – *Free parking available*
Early Years Practitioner Essential Requirements:
• You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
• Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
• You must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
Early Years Practitioner Staff Benefits!
• Competitive salary package with yearly pay reviews
• We have a form of private health care.
• We have a director of happiness who comes in to see if she can make sure your out of hours life is happy!
• Increased holidays with longevity of service.
• Training Opportunities Paid for by the company
• Support from all Management
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview for this super Early Years Practitioner position.
Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse , Childcare and education , NVQ Level 3 , Early Years , EYFS , Nursery Teacher , Room Leaders , Early Years Teacher , Nursery Teacher , Early Years Teacher, Childcare and Education
Gatwick, West Sussex, RH6