Job Title: Early Years Trainee Teaching Assistant
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Days/Hours – 4 days per week – 8am – 6pm + 1 half day per week.
Great Salary: Circa £16,500 – £17,000 per annum – dep age/experience.
This is a fantastic and indeed rare opportunity for an Early Years Trainee Teaching Assistant to join this stunning setting which provides the highest quality of education.
Early Years Trainee Teaching Assistant will need:
• We would consider an Unqualified Candidate – You must have previous Nursery or School employment.
• We will consider a newly Qualified candidate.
• Hold another recognised qualification at NVQ 3 Level or above, for example NNEB qualification, BA Hons in Childcare/Education, degree with teaching qualification and QTS.
Early Years Teaching Assistant Requirements:
• Have knowledge of 0-4 years age range.
• Familiar with Reggio Emilia approach.
• Hold a current DBS.
• Be able to provide excellent references.
• Great team player and peoples person.
• Driver preferable due to the location, however can be accessed by public transport.
Please apply for an interview for this by forwarding your full CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview!!
Early Years Trainee, Teaching Assistant, Early Years Teaching Assistant, Early Years Educators, Teaching Assistant, TA, Assistant Teacher , Early Years , ELS , QTS , Early Learning School, Full Time, Teacher, Teaching