Job Title: Nanny/Mothers Help
Location: Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
Start Date: July/August 2018
Hours: 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £39,000 gross per annum (based on £12.50 gp/h)
Children: 2 month old Baby Boy, 2 year old Boy, 7 year old Girl
Nanny/Mothers Help Job description:
This is a shared charge role and a super opportunity. The Nanny/Mothers Help will provide ongoing care for the children and support to the mother, creating a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
Occasional weekend work and babysitting are required and arranged in advance as overtime. The family would also like the nanny to accompany them on family holidays, maximum 2 week duration on any trip.
Nanny/Mothers Help Duties Required:
- Arranging and undertaking appropriate creative, educational and outdoor activities
with the children so they are entertained, happy and stimulated.
- Planning their days to include arts and crafts, time outdoors and music and singing
- Supervising the implementation of age appropriate routines including rest, bed and nap
- Changing nappies and assisting with bath time and bedtime.
- Assisting with planning meals for children.
- Supervising children’s meals.
- Shopping for children’s requirements.
- Transporting children to school and other activities when necessary.
- Reading to and with the children.
- Helping with homework.
- Tidying children’s bedrooms and play areas – No nursery duties required.
- Running errands.
- Ensuring appropriate mealtimes and balanced healthy feeding is adhered to.
- Ceaning and washing up after children’s meals, ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy.
- Supervising play-dates.
Please only apply for this Nanny position if you are/have:
- Genuine love of children. We are looking for a naturally talented Nanny.
- Experience working with similar age children with a stable CV that shows loyalty to previous families and success in roles to date.
- Previous Nanny/Mothers Help Experience
- Initiative, good common sense and a positive attitude.
- Good spoken English language skills, able to communicate with others and be able to help with homework.
- Excellent, verifiable references.
- An up to date DBS check
- Legally able to work in the UK.
- Driving Licence
- Non-Smoker.Willing and able to commit to do this role on a long-term basis.
Nanny , Mothers Help , Shared Care , Full Time, Full Time , Teacher , Teaching Assistant , Nanny , Childcare , Nanny/Housekeeper , Housekeeper
Henley on Thames , Oxfordshire