Job Title: Montessori Teacher
Location: Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
·Salary: £18,450 per annum
·£9.00 per hour with at least 2 years of working experience, with a recognised Montessori Diploma and knowledge of the EYFS for 41 weeks of the year (Term time Only)
Qualification required: Early childhood International Montessori Diploma and/or a recognized Montessori training and an EYPS.
An enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated individual will be required to take advantage of this exciting opportunity. This successful candidate will have to demonstrate a genuine passion for providing the highest standards in quality childcare.
Montessori Teacher – Hours of work You will be required to work.
· Term Time Only
· 8.00am – 6pm
Knowledge/Experience – Montessori Teacher
· Sound knowledge of child development from 2-5 years
· An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
· An understanding of the Montessori Philosophy and Montessori Teaching Method
· Knowledge and understanding of the statutory framework for the EYFS.
· Knowledge of safeguarding children and child protection procedures.
Skills and Abilities – Montessori Teacher
· Skills and Abilities Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to develop effective relationships with children colleagues, parents/carers and external agencies
· Capability to accurately record information e.g. health and safety Ability to monitor, assess and record children’s development
· Capable of working independently and using own initiative
· Ability to assess priorities
· Ability to possess a sense of responsibility
· Good time management skills
Applicants will need to supply references and DBS checks in order to take up the role.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview for this position.
Montessori Teacher , Montessori Early Years Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse , Montessori, EYFS ,
Windsor, Berkshire, SL4