Job Title: Nursery Assistant / Unqualified
Location: Aylesbury, HP18
Salary: up to £16,000 per annum + Benefits
Rooms Available: Babies / Toddler / Pre School
Hours: 40 hours per week (this will be on a shift basis between 8am and 6pm)
Excellent Transport Links: Bus stop nearby, FREE parking available if you are a driver.
This is a rare opportunity to join a nursery rated as Outstanding by Ofsted as a Nursery Assistant.
A team of enthusiastic and capable individuals are looking for the next member to join the team who wants a rewarding career in childcare!
You will be willing to train on the job for a qualification in childcare, either NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 and ideally already have an awareness of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Nursery Assistant Desirable Attributes.
• Must have previous childcare experience
• Must be able to provide current/recent references
• Knowledge of OFSTED standards
• Knowledge of the EYFS
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Hardworking and committed
• A passion for childcare
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
• Hold GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English (A – C)
Nursery Assistant Benefits
• Annual bonus each April
• Annual pay review each September
• Company pension scheme
• 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work within a nursery setting which could offer career development opportunities.
Nursery Assistant / Unqualified , Early Years Practitioner , Nursery Nurse , Apprentice , NVQ Level 2 Childcare , NVQ Level 3 Childcare . Childcare , Benefits , Nursery , Safeguarding , EYFS , Early Years Practitioner , Nursery Assistant , Early Years Assistant