Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
Salary Guide: £21,000 – £24,000 per annum
Perks: Generous Childcare Discounts, 30 days holiday + bank holidays!
Deputy Manager is required to work full time, 40 hours maximum per week in this friendly nursery centrally located, close to the river and train station in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire.
Essential Skills and Experience required for the Deputy Manager role:
• To assist in the day to day running of the nursery and be in charge in the Manager’s absence.
• CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
• 3 years Senior/Deputy Manager/Managerial nursery/childcare experience
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Knowledge of health and safety legislation
• Knowledge of OFSTED standards
• Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
• To assist with monitoring staff to ensure policies and procedures are being followed
• To work in partnership with your manager and other room leaders
• To assist in the day to day running and responsibilities for the nursery
• To work in partnership with parents
• To be in ratios, supporting all rooms.
Deputy Manager Fantastic Staff Benefits:
• High-quality training including Qualification Training
• Social Events
• Travel and Expenses for training
• Free Parking at Nurseries
• Staff Training
Deputy Manager, Deputy , Nursery , Childcare , Deputy Nursery Manager , Deputy Manager , Safeguarding , SENCO , Health and Safety , Room Leader
Henley-On-Thames , Oxfordshire , RG9