Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Woking, Surrey
Fantastic Salary – £32,900-£39,470 per annum
Based on: £15.00 – £18,00 per hour, depending very much on age/exp and hours worked.
Staff Perks: FREE Childcare Place For All Staff Members!
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to join us in our new setting due to open soon, so a really exciting opportunity, with career progression and a chance to put your own stamp and ideas forward as a new set up!
Hours daily and weekly: 43 including set up and pack up of the nursery
Please note core childcare hours are 8-4pm each day.
**Driver would be required unless you are walking distance from the setting**
Nursery Manager Essential requirements:
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 relevant childcare qualification.
• Minimum 3 years experience of working in an Early Years’ setting, in a Managerial capacity.
• Ideally have worked previously with a new nursery set up.
• Overseeing paperwork relating to the Nursery and planning
• Working knowledge of the EYFS
• Good Management and Observation skills
• Excellent Organisational and Administrative skills
• Hold a current DBS.
• Be able to provide excellent references.
• Senco and Forest School Training desirable.
Job offers will be dependent on Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) checks and at least 2 valid and up to date references
Nursery Manager , Deputy , Nursery , Childcare , Deputy Nursery Manager , Deputy Manager , Deputy Nursery Manager , Safeguarding , Ofsted , Early Years , Forest School, SENCO