Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14
Starting Salary – Up to £28,000 per annum, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Nursery Manager to manage our lovely small, homely setting. As the Nursery Manager you will be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and you will oversee the operation of the day nursery to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care are provided for young children. Open from 8-6pm – 5 days a week, the successful Nursery Manager will work full time, 42 Hours per week over 4.5 days. This is a warm and welcoming nursery, with a real homely feel, taking children from 3 months to 5 years, we follow a nature nurture approach using open ended resources and loose parts rather than brightly coloured plastic manufactured equipment.
Nursery Manager Requirements:
The successful candidate will be a current Nursery Manager or a Deputy looking to step up with previous experience, strong leadership skills and a person who can inspire and motivate everyone from employees to parents and children.
You will have at least an Early Years Level 3 qualification, and will be well aware of all legal and statutory requirements, policies and procedures and Ofsted procedures. They will also have a solid knowledge of Safeguarding and Child Protection and of Health and Safety.
Nursery Manager Role
• Delivering high standards of care and education,
• Effectively leading and managing of the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
• Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current changes and takings on new ideas.
• Effectively managing the nursery occupancy levels and showing perspective clients round the setting.
• Developing strong parent partnerships and providing added value services to parents.
• Managing all day-to-day operations of the nursery.
• Spending time with the children if and when needed acting as a positive role model to the team.
• Ensuring all EYFS and OFSTED requirements are met to a GOOD or OUTSTANDING.
• Continuing to strive forward our Curiosity Ethos.
Nursery Manager Perks
• Competitive salary package with yearly pay reviews
• Training Opportunities Paid for by the company
• Support from the Area Manager
• Childcare discount
• Bonus Scheme Based on Performance
• Sick pay accruement based on years of service
**Parking Available and great local transport links **
Nursery Manager , Nursery , Manager , Forestry , Ofsted , EYFS , SENCO , Montessori, Deputy Manager, Safeguarding, Child Protection,