Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
**Fantastic Salary** Circa £35,000 per annum – very much depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager with excellent leadership and communication skills with at least 2 years management experience within a nursery, to join this amazing team and nursery, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
Please only apply for this “Nursery Manager” position if you have the following:
• A minimum of 2 years management experience in a Nursery
• Minimum of Level 3 qualification is required. EYP status or an Early Years degree are desirable
• Experience in dealing with an Ofsted inspection
• Demonstrate clear evidence/experience of managing a setting, desirably one that was rated OFSTED outstanding
• Expert knowledge of the OFSTED Framework, Early Years requirements and legislation
• Thorough understanding of the EYFS, keyworker role, tracking, planning cycle and high-quality observations
• Safeguarding Designated Officer trained
• Thorough knowledge of SEND (SENCO trained is desirable)
• First aid trained (or has been in the past)
• Experience and/ or training/ qualifications in childcare related subjects is desirable e.g. Behaviour, SALLY, PALS, Equal Opps, Food Hygiene
• Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Word and Excel.
**PLEASE NOTE** We will only be responding to candidates that provide a fully updated CV for this position and have the relevant experience required.
Nursery Manager, Deputy Nursery Manager, management, Safeguarding , Ofsted , Early Years , NVQ Level 3, NNEB, Bonus Scheme, Perks,, Managerial, EYFS
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18