Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Newbury, RG14
Nursery Manager Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (shifts are 7.30am to 4.30pm/9.30am to 6.30pm)
• The role of the Nursery Manager is to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery, to effectively control the day-to-day running and to deliver the highest standards of care and education.
• Are you a competent Nursery Manager who is an individual dedicated to Early Years, and can support a growth that is stable and consistent?
• Are you a passionate and motivated candidate who is able to build and support a team of professionals and be responsible for the provision of stimulating childcare at a standard that excels?
**Excellent transport links and free parking also**
Nursery Manager Responsibilities/Requirements:
• Level 3 qualification or above in childcare
• An Enhanced DBS disclosure – can be acquired
• A minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a nursery setting with 2 years in a management capacity
• Provide stimulating care and education
• Fully compliant with regulatory requirements
• A sound knowledge of child protection procedures
• Good working knowledge and understanding of current legislation
• Be able to meet Ofsted Registered Person requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Positive, creative, confident and approachable
• Recruit, train, mentor and develop a team of employees who feel supported in their roles
• Meet targets for revenue and costs
• Ability to increase and maintain occupancy through parent partnership programmes
• Capable to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
Our Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all candidates to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and at least two independent references.
Nursery Manager, Safeguarding , Quality , Operations , Ofsted , Early Years , NVQ Level 3, NNEB, Bonus Scheme, Perks, Managerial,