Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Salary – Up to £30,000 per annum
Nursery Manager required for this lovely small nursery, to work with a great team of friendly and professional staff. Candidates must be an experienced Nursery Manager and be passionate about childcare.
We would also consider a strong experienced Deputy Nursery Manager, looking for career progression.
Nursery Manager Essential requirements:
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 relevant childcare qualification.
• Previous experience as a nursery Deputy/Manager is essential.
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Working knowledge of the EYFS
• Good Management and Observation skills
• Excellent Organisational and Administrative skills
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of dealing with complaints/issues.
Nursery Manager Perks/ Benefits
• 4.5 Days per week could be an option for the right candidate
• 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
• Driver required please.
• High-quality training including Qualification Training
• Generous holiday allowance
• Social Events
• Travel and Expenses for training
• Reduced / Free Parking at Nurseries
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Childcare discounts
• Staff Pension
• Staff Training
Please apply for an interview for this Nursery Manager position by forwarding your full CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview and start!!
Nursery Manager, Deputy Nursery Manager, Safeguarding , Ofsted , Early Years , NVQ Level 3, NNEB, Bonus Scheme, Perks, Benefit