Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire, RG30
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 + per annum, negotiable
Hours: 40 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nursery Manager to run this busy little Montessori Nursery which offers the best foundation for life education. Understanding the Montessori philosophy, to teach children independence from an early age, every child learns at their own pace and is treated as an individual. You do not need to be Montessori qualified for this position.
You must have previous managerial experience in this role, and would like a challenge, in a highly qualified staff team!
Managerial Staff Benefits/Career Progression:
• Further Training provided and ongoing support all completely funded by the nursery,
• Pension Scheme,
• Holiday Entitlement,
• 30% off your own childcare!
• Only working 50 weeks a year – with Christmas and Easter holidays off!
Managerial Essential requirements:
• Minimum NVQ level 3 relevant childcare qualification.
• Minimum 2 years experience of working in an Early Years’ setting, in a Managerial capacity.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Overseeing paperwork relating to the Nursery and planning
• Working knowledge of the EYFS
• Good Management and Observation skills
• Excellent Organisational and Administrative skills
• Hold a current DBS.
• Be able to provide excellent references.
Transport Links: On local Bus route and 10 minutes from Reading town centre and 5 minutes walk from Reading West train station. Onsite parking also available for drivers.
Job offers will be dependent on Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) checks and at least 2 valid and up to date references
Nursery Manager , Deputy , Nursery , Childcare , Deputy Nursery Manager , Deputy Manager , Deputy Nursery Manager , Safeguarding , Ofsted , Early Years , Deputy Nursery Manager