Job Title: Nursery Room Leader
Location: Heathrow, Middlesex, UB7
Salary Guide: £17,500 – £19,500 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday (4.5 days)
Transport Links: Excellent bus links and Free parking for those wishing to drive.
NVQ Level 3 Nursery Room Leader – required for this lovely Day Nursery, set in Heathrow, Middlesex with amazing outdoor space
Nursery Room Leader Essential Requirements:
• Qualified Level 3 in Childcare
• Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding.
• Passionate about outdoor learning
• Previous Nursery Room Leader or Senior Practitioner experience essential
• Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
• Be willing to further your knowledge
• Have proven organisational skills
• Be Local to Heathrow, within half an hour commute ideally
Nursery Room Leader Staff Benefits!
• Competitive salary package with yearly pay reviews
• Excellent Training Opportunities
• Support from the Management team
• 50% Childcare discount
• Free onsite parking
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview for this super Nursery Room Leader position.
Nursery Room Leader , Room Leader , Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse , Childcare Practitioner , Nursery Practitioner , Nursery Teacher , Early Years Teacher , Nursery Teacher , Early Years Teacher, Childcare and Education
Heathrow, Middlesex, UB7