Job Title: Room Leader
Location: Aylesbury, HP18
Room Leader – £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Rooms Available: Babies / Toddler / Pre School
Hours: 40 hours per week (this will be on a shift basis between 8am and 6pm)
Excellent Transport Links: Bus stop nearby, FREE parking available if you are a driver.
This is a rare opportunity for a Room Leader to join an Outstanding by Ofsted rated nursery as a key worker to a group of children, applying the EYFS and put into practice your skills gained from Level 2 or 3 qualifications.
Room Leader Essential Criteria:
• Qualified practitioner who is qualified in childcare to NVQ Level 3, or to NVQ Level 2 with an aspiration to achieve Level 3
• Previous key worker experience
• A good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Excellent organisational skills
• Be comfortable working inside and outside
• Be able to deliver activities that cover the full spectrum of the EYFS
• Be confident to feed back to parents on a daily basis.
• A passion for childcare
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have previous childcare experience
• Must be able to provide current/recent references
**This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work within a nursery setting which offer excellent career development opportunities and training to achieve this**
Room Leader , Nursery Room Leader , Early Years Practitioner , Nursery Nurse , NVQ Level 2 Childcare , NVQ Level 3 Childcare . Childcare , Benefits , Nursery , Safeguarding , EYFS , Early Years Practitioner ,