Job Title: Nursery Room Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24
Salary: £8.25- £10.62 experience, per hour depending on Qualifications
We are looking for a Full Time permanent Nursery Room Manager for our beautiful nursery, who is an inspirational practitioner who can motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
Nursery Room Manager Duties: Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
Nursery Room Manager experience:
• A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
• Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
• Qualification – NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
• Committed to your own career development.
What we offer Nursery Room Managers:
• Childcare provision with substantial discounts
• An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
• Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
• Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
• A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
• Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
• First DBS paid for
Please forward your CV to us for an informal interview.
Nursery Room Manager , Early Years Practitioner, Assistant , Nursery , Room Leader , Room Senior , 3rd in Charge , Nursery Nurse , Nursery Practitioner , Early Years , Childcare , EYP , Early Years Practitioner – Nursery Nurse