Job Title: Pre-School Early Years Practitioner
• Level 3: £16,000 – £18,000 per annum
• Level 3 plus – £17,000 – £20,000 per annum
Salary would also depend on experience, qualification and if term-time only or all-year round.
Hours per week: 37.5 – between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm.
We are looking for an experienced NVQ Level 3 – Early Years Practitioner, to join this 60 place nursery that offers a well resourced play area, both inside and outdoors, giving children the opportunity to play and learn safely. The successful applicant will be passionate about working within childcare within a professional nursery team, had consistent employment, outstanding English spoken and written, amazing skills with children and adults.
We offer excellent working conditions with a fantastic, supportive team. This is reflected by the extremely low staff turnover, unusual for the sector. Job satisfaction and general well-being also factor very highly at our setting
Purpose of Pre-School Early Years Practitioner
• To enable young children to make good progress in their learning by building upon the skills they have when they join the nursery
• To assist all children to develop emotional security, self-belief and mature social skills
• To assist all children to develop a love of learning and an excitement about coming to nursery each day.
• To be accountable for the progress that the children they teach make
Staff Benefits: Childcare Benefits for your own child at the nursery, further training offered, Pension scheme, and Holiday Entitlement.
Pre-School Early Years Practitioner Job Details:
• Monday –Friday
• Shifts between 8am – 6pm
• Uniform provided
• Free parking available
• Excellent transport facilities nearby, regular buses and over ground.
Pre-School Early Years Practitioner Qualifications, one of the following required:
• CACHE Level 2/3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
• BTEC National Diploma in Early Years
• NVQ Level 2/3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
• NNEB Certificate
Working as a Pre-School Early Years Practitioner you will need to:
• Good Knowledge of the EYFS
• Previous experience working within a childcare setting desirable
• Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group
• Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
• Work well in a team.
• Be Local to London, SE4 ideally.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview for this Pre-school Nursery Practitioner position.
The successful candidate will be asked to apply for a disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Pre-School , Early Years Practitioner , Pre-school Nursery Practitioner , Nursery Nurse , Early Years Practitioner – London, SE4