Job Title: Pre-school and Extended Services Manager
Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Contract Term: Permanent
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday – 46 weeks per year, daily hours to be confirmed.
Competitive Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 pa
**RARE Pre-school and Extended Services Manager OPPORTUNITY**
We are excited to announce that this sought after role has become available in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the day to day running of both the pre-school provision and the wrap around care services. The role entails working as part of the Senior Management Team to deliver awe-inspiring care throughout the setting, liaising with external agencies and forming positive relationships with parents to support children’s learning and development and safeguarding the welfare of all children in our care. The manager will be responsible for two deputies in addition to a team of qualified practitioners.
Consideration will only be given to anyone with a minimum of two years’ experience working at a managerial level within a childcare organisation.
What we offer our Pre-school and Extended Services Manager
• Opportunities for professional development with tailor made training packages
• Paid lunch breaks
• Pension scheme
• Staff discounts for childcare of 25% during school term time and 100% discount during holiday clubs, commencing immediately.
• Holiday pay above the statutory minimum requirement
• Employee Assistance Programme providing more than 200 perks
• The chance to join an organisation which is committed to the people working for it.
Job offers will be dependent on Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) checks and at least 2 valid and up to date references
Pre-school and Extended Services Manager , pre-school, Extended Services Manager, Nursery Manager, safeguarding, safer recruitment, Nursery Manager , Nursery , Manager , Deputy Manager, Senior , Childcare
– Biggleswade Bedfordshire