Job Title: Qualified Preschool Keyworker/Playworker
Location: Marlow, SL7
Salary: £17,802 per annum
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday – 36.5 hours per week
7.30am to 8.45am – Breakfast club playworker
9.00am to 3.00pm – Preschool Keyworker
3.30pm to 6.00pm – Afterschool Club Playworker
During School Holidays you will be fully involved in the holiday club (36.5 flexible hours).
Preschool Keyworker/Playworker Perks
• Free childcare offered whilst working in wraparound care
• Discount offered in Preschool for own child
• Regular reviews to develop your career and skills
• Training in First Aid, safeguarding and food hygiene
• Additional training is provided as needed
• Uniform is provided
• DBS update service subscription fully paid
Preschool Keyworker/Playworker Duties
• You will be a keyworker, jointly responsible for a group of children.
• You will plan engaging activities for your keywork group, observe and assess their achievements and ongoing progress.
• You will assist the whole team to create exciting weekly plans and longer term themes for the setting.
• Our wraparound clubs are about children having fun and being themselves whilst in our care.
• he role is to give them a great time by helping them engage with each other and in play.
• You will bring the fun ethos of wraparound to holiday club which provides a mixture of free choice play and planned activities / trips.
• With the team, you will support or lead the children through the days activities.
• Holiday club gives you more time, with the same children, to adapt and steer their time to give them a great holiday day.
• Bring your ideas – we will always try to implement a great idea!
Preschool Keyworker/Playworker Essential Requirements
• NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
• Experience working with 3 – 11 year olds
• Understanding the varied needs of children and their families
• Understanding the issues involved in the delivery or quality childcare
• Understanding the issues of equal opportunities
• Provide and facilitate safe and creative play
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as a team member
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Must be local to – Marlow, SL7
• Excellent written and spoken English
Please forward your updated CV for an immediate interview!
Preschool , Playworker , Preschool Keyworker , Keyworker , Nursery Assistant , Nursery Nurse , Nursery , Childcare – Marlow, SL7