Job Title: Room Leader
Room Leader Salary: £19,000 per annum
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Room Leader to join our stunning setting, in Sevenoaks, Kent,
Great Location – Local to two train stations close by and a bus stop opposite the setting. The nursery also has a car park for any drivers.
As a Room Leader you will be required to work with children ages 0-5, ensuring that every child has the best experience of their time at nursery. There is great potential for you to develop as a professional with in house training offered to help you reach your career goals – We are also a really friendly, kind, considerate team of staff that all like to build good relationships within and help each other!!
So why not pop in a meet our team…….and she what you think for yourself!
Room Leader Candidates must have:
• NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
• A passion for working with young children
• Previous Room Leader experience desirable.
• Excellent communication skills
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• At least GCSE Maths and English grades A-C
• Two professional reference checks
• A recent DBS police check.
Room Leader Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent career opportunities
• Performance related salary increase.
• Pension Scheme
We are currently arranging interviews – so please email a copy of your fully updated CV or call us for more information.
Room Leader , Nursery Nurse , Nursery Assistant , NVQ Level 3 in Childcare , Nursery Practitioner , Early Years Practitioner –