Job Title: Room Leader
Room Leader Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 per annum
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Room Leader to join our stunning setting, in Sevenoaks, Kent working 4 days per week
Great Location – Local to two train stations close by and a bus stop opposite the setting. The nursery also has a car park for any drivers.
There is great potential for you to develop as a professional with in house training offered to help you reach your career goals – We are also a really friendly, kind, considerate team of staff that all like to build good relationships within and help each other!!
Room Leader Candidates must have:
• NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
• A passion for working with young children
• Previous Room Leader experience desirable.
• Excellent communication skills
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• At least GCSE Maths and English grades A-C
• Two professional reference checks
• A recent DBS police check.
Room Leader Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• 4 day working week
• Excellent career opportunities into Senior Roles
• Ongoing Staff Training
• 4 weeks annual leave + Christmas and New Year off
• Performance related salary increase.
• Pension Scheme
• Regular Social Events
We are currently arranging interviews – so please email a copy of your fully updated CV or call us for more information.
Room Leader , Nursery Nurse , Nursery Assistant , NVQ Level 3 in Childcare , Nursery Practitioner , Early Years Practitioner –