Job Title: Room Leader
Location: Thames Ditton, Surrey
Hours/Days: Monday to Friday – 42.5 hours per week.
Fantastic Salary – £22,000 – £28,000 per annum
We are looking for a NVQ Level 3 Qualified – ROOM LEADER to join this fantastic, popular setting very accessible by train and bus and FREE parking if you are a driver.
This setting encourages career development, training and progression and always look to promote from within their existing team.
Excellent Childcare Benefits for our staff:
• We offer a great 40% off your own childcare!
• Access to company perks and rewards including money off at some high street shops, free mobile phone insurance, free vehicle breakdown, cinema tickets for £6.50, free Taste card and many more
• Great career opportunities
• Support of passionate Early Years Specialists
Room Leader Responsibilities and Duties:
• You must have Recognised Level 3 qualification in childcare and education
• Ideally you will have previous Room Leader / Senior Nursery Practitioner experience
• Previous experience running a room and managing a team would be preferable
• A good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Working in partnership with and supporting the Managerial team
• Promote the EYFS and work as part of our team in order to provide a happy and nurturing environment
• To build and maintain strong partnerships with our families to enhance learning both inside and outside of the classroom.
• Conduct developmentally appropriate activities.
• Represent the nursery & Pre-school in a highly professional manner at all times.
• Attend monthly staff meetings
• Attend relevant training enriching his/her knowledge of early childhood learning.
• Must be able to provide current/recent references
Room Leader , Senior Early Years Practitioner , Early Years Practitioner , Nursery Nurse , Childcare , Nursery , Safeguarding , EYFS , Early Years Practitioner , Pre School ,
Thames Ditton , Surrey