Job Title: Room Leader (Senior)
Location: Wimbledon, London – SW19
- £20,500 – £23,000 per annum
Great Location – Tube, Train and Bus all close to setting – just 2 minutes away from Southfields Underground station.
Hours: 40 hours per week
This is a rare opportunity for a Room Leader / Senior Room Leader to join this lovely, small, friendly and family run state of the art nursery.
We are passionate about good quality childcare and provide a rich stimulating learning environment for 18 months -5 year olds.
Room Leader Specification:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• A warm, caring and patient nature and a passion for working with children
• Team player
• Ability to accurately assess and record child development
• Creative ideas for activities
• An awareness of child safety issues and safeguarding
• Strong Understanding of the EYFS
• Ability to self-reflect to raise quality standards
• Experience working with children aged 0-5 years
• Have experience in a ‘good’ or ‘Outstanding’ setting
Room Leader must have:
• NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• Two professional reference checks
• A recent DBS police check.
Room Leader Benefits:
• Fantastic Salary
• Competitive salary
• Excellent career opportunities
• Performance related salary increase.
• Pension Scheme
We will be currently arranging interviews – so please email a copy of your fully updated CV or call us for more information.
Room Leader , Room Senior , Senior Room Leader , Early Years Practitioner , Room Leader , Nursery Nurse , Nursery Assistant , NVQ Level 3 in Childcare , Nursery Practitioner , Early Years Practitioner
Wimbledon, London – SW19