Recruitment Consultant – (Early Years / Childcare / Education)
Location – Central Maidenhead, Berkshire
Recruitment Consultant – Part Time or Full time
Position Type – Permanent – Part Time (Job Share basis) 2.5/3 Days per week – Wednesday/Thursday/Friday – 8.30/9am – 5.30/6pm.
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on experience – Competitive Basic salary + Commission
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer / Senior Recruitment Consultant – to join a very fast paced team environment, who is looking for career progression, to move up to a more senior role within the company.
We are the leading providers in the Childcare and Early Years Education Sector, a very successful and established childcare provider for over 30 years, recruiting the highest calibre of nannies, nursery staff and teachers across the UK. You will be covering our Permanents Desk on a part time or full time basis. This is a desk with a large established client and candidate base, giving you plenty of opportunity to make uncapped placements easily! Full training will be provided and ongoing job support, within a fun and happy working environment.
Previous recruitment experience would be an advantage, but we are more interested in finding the right person for our team, and would also consider candidates from a childcare background. If you have Sales, HR or Customer Service experience, have a positive attitude and love working in a fast paced environment, please do apply we would love to hear from you.
As Early Years Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the delivery of:
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Processing DBS applications and reference checking candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
• Proven success in recruitment/sales/HR with at least 2 years experience ideally in Early Years recruitment.
• Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success.
• Experience of maintaining and building upon excellent relationships with clients/candidates
• Knowledge and understanding of Early Years recruitment desirable
• Be highly organised and flexible with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to prioritise your daily/weekly workload and be able to control your inbox in this fast paced environment
• Placing creative adverts on Job Boards
• Be able to work in a small team – Self-Management/ Organisation
• A confident and relaxed telephone manner
Early Years Recruitment Consultant candidates will need to have:
• Excellent Microsoft Office Word and Excel experience – you will need to be able to format documents and produce excel spreadsheets on a daily basis
• Database Management – you must be able to input and extract information quickly and accurately into our in-house database system.
• Must also be very organised and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail is a must, also be hard working and motivated
• You must be an excellent communicator with fast and accurate administrative skills
• Ensure targets and deadlines are met with a good track record of billing
• Be highly sociable with an ability to develop relationships with clients and candidates, and able to prioritise your busy daily work load.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, including availability, part time or full time, and salary expectations. Salary depending on experience. Targets and commission will be discussed at interview but are competitive.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
Recruitment Consultant , Recruiter, Rec Con , Senior Recruiter , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment , Sourcing , Interviewing , Sales