Job Title: Temporary Nanny/Mothers Help
Location: Burnham, Buckinghamshire, SL1
Salary: £10.00 -NET per hour
Dates: 18th March 2019 – 8th April 2019 (3 weeks)
Hours: Monday to Friday – 2pm to 7pm
Children: 9, 7.5 and 6 years old.
A temporary nanny/mothers help is required to work for a lovely family based in Burnham, Buckinghamshire for 3 weeks. This position will involve looking after three children supporting mum as required and will mainly involve school pickups (must be a driver), cooking for the children, supervising them and helping with homework/afterschool activities.
Temporary Nanny/Mothers Help Essential Requirements
• Experience working with multiple children around from 6 years old is essential.
• Car driver essential, preferably with own car.
• Ability to prepare food for children.
• Understanding the varied needs of children and their families
• Understanding the issues involved in the delivery or quality childcare
• Provide and facilitate safe and creative play, indoors and outdoors.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Must be reasonably local to –Burnham, SL1
• Excellent written and spoken English
Temporary Nanny , Mothers Help, Nanny, Sole Charge, Nursery, Childcare, Temporary – Burnham, Buckinghamshire